Sunday, June 20, 2010


Ok this is going to be intense!!:(

-Ok, i tink im gonna just voice out ALL, yes i mean all my disatisfactions in here, because im all out of space to keep those tinie meenie emotions which i kept all inside all this while, AND im freaking done with it.

-To you, YES YOU, i dono if u take me as a fren or what. But i do take u as a good fren of mine, i appreciate you, as YOU did help me out one time, and i really do like being ur fren. But u know, im not rubbish, not like when u have some bad mood going on and me being there for u being turn down like that. So what am i? Trash for u when ure feeling bad mood and im not even a fren worth ur few seconds to just mention that u need some time on ur own, or with others?! Freak u la.

- Ok, i do understand couples are lovely, like hello, u think i NOT KNOW IT?! But stop, just stop creating those ewwiness in public,yes maybe u do feel its normal to show the strength of thou and thee's love in public,verbally, physically, IT-ly , im fine with it, i get it, i understand it but do it at the right time, not like ALL The time and definitely not at KANCHEONG time, omg, ppl over there DYING ure still like ewwing here and there?!

-Evryone is fake. Just the level of it varies, i DO get that hello. Maybe im being portrayed as some dumb piece of thing, but seriously, i was that stupid but now im not OKAY! The most important thing is, i really dono if ure real, if what uve beeen telling me is real. I dono.

-Im very incapable of helping deeply troubled ppl, my bad, really, i shudve be helpful than to just complain about it. I didnt, i complained. Im sorry.

-I dont know what to study. I dono. How? Maybe due to the stress from all this caused me to feel so a bit unsettled, im UNSETTLED, and im MESSED up, And no one can help me at all. Oh god, i feel so super lost.

The feeling of getting what i want has long gone. And thats is what im going to say .

Do u know Abu Dhabi is 6700miles away from the USA, like the above, Damn messed-up, damn irrelevant, damn far apart.

the OH YEAH'S _U know i watched susan boyle;s music video today, theres some quote here which i find it pretty amazing.





DREAM,
AS U ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LIVE!










So YOU, go think about it!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home