Monday, May 17, 2010


Its not just you!


Im a bit lost right now. I am. In many ways. Maybe i need someone to hold my hands and guide me thru the dark tunnel. Somehwere i can just lean my head on without any worries, frights or uncertainties, where future can be so solid and clear,that i can close my eyes and hold your hands in peace. A place that im looking forward to.


I see many possibilities out there. I am tired of the feelings. So i stopped feeling it. Im making it as invisible and as unimportant as possible. But when the sun goes down and when i can only hear the crickets, feelings bcome solid.

I just wished it didnt go this way. I just wish ...........................................




They say life's like u using ur palms holding the sand. When u want it so badly and didnt want to let it go, u grab the sand with all your might, and as a result, more sand will fell from ur palm and ure losing most of it. But if u can just try to loosen things up and not holding onto something so badly, u will find that most of the sand is still in your hands.


Im stalking someone;s blog. Its damn awesome.

:P


Ps/ I somehow feel this blog is a bit too public. Lol. Wtheck.
Pps. Suddnely i dont feel like going to the trip, instead i just wanna stay at home and think about stuffs.

Ppps. Sometimes, i just need some time alone, undisturbed. Im kinda tired to keep up with ppl. I cant always be there answering questions u know. I just need time ALone.




Lifes effing hard man.
And no matter how hard it is. WE still eat Mcd. Thats weird rite. Gowd, im going nuts.


Signing off!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home