Friday, June 11, 2010

i I-Citied

Haha, yeah, finally i went there. It wasnt planned. Me eelin foong viivian just went aeon for moovies. It was supposed to be a k session but ah, looking at the queue and those students we gave in, and chose to watch movie, no, TWO movies instead. Yeah, so we watched a-team- which i dont really get what it means as im not really focusing, haha , yeah, i was tired OK! and of cors KARATE KID - which i found it quite amusing, i did cried for a lil when jackie chan and jaden cried. I LOVE JADEN, omgoshy. He is sooooo cute. Haha. But of cors the storyline doesnt make much sense to me, i mean ure telling me that a black kid beat a chinese boy who had training since young, NAH AH, no but still its a great movie to watch. :) And ppl dont kiss at the age of 12 ok, definitely not in China. And the gurl started it first. Haiseh man.


Look at the dude thereXD

After dinner we went i-city on the way of sending viivian back home. My first time there, foong's 13th time there. SERIOUSLY?! Like seriously. Haha. Its reallly just a waste of electricity la i would say. But neways, its still nice to have a place like that to chill, something different i would say. :D

















*we're trying to act like Karate Kid but end up, i looked more like celebrating chinese new year.

Today is friday. And i never rushed like that in my life before. I tot i was gonna breakdown and cry on the way to settle all those application stuff. Ahh, thank god its over. And this proves that my procrastination disease got much worse after all the months of not studying /utilizing the brain cells.

random
U see, If u dont approach me with ur own initiative to get ur stuff settled, u think i am obliged to finish ur thing for you? Sometimes i do good for nothing, no, its ALL THE TIME. I m pissed, i think i am.

I really hate ppl lying to me for the fun of it. Cant u guys do a lil better than that?!





Lets tido already/ Haih





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home